Another summer party is in the bag!
Sunday, August 16th, 2015
Thank you to those of you who were able to make it to the annual summer party this week. We were happy to see so many residents come down for the evening to get to know each other and chat with us over a festive poolside dinner. And for those of you who couldn’t make it — don’t worry! We’ll catch you at the next community event this winter.
Whether or not you were able to attend the party, each apartment should have received a duffel bag as a small gesture of our appreciation for your residency. We hope you enjoy the new bag, and if you can’t think of anything to use it for, we thought we’d give you some ideas:
- Grab your gear and hit the fitness room.
- Gather your towel, sunscreen, and a book or some music and head to the pool.
- Lug your office essentials to work in the bag instead of a purse or briefcase for more room and easier carrying!
- Store your travel items by using the bag as a carry-on or taking it with you on your next road trip.
- Fill the bag with the kids’ sleepover essentials for those overnighters that will be filling up your summer calendar as the new school year draws ever near.
Website turns 1!
As you’ve probably noticed, the CondorLiving logo and website adorn your new duffel bag, and with good reason! We’ve had the new site for just over a year now, so we wanted to remind you of all the great features designed specifically with you in mind.
Under the resident’s area of the site (top right corner), you can do all of the following:
- Pay rent (safer, easier, more convenient!)
- Ask the office a question
- Submit a maintenance request
- Update your contact information
- Complete a resident survey (seriously, we want to know how we’re doing!)
- Read the latest newsletter or peruse previous issues
- Fill out the referral bonus information ($300 for every friend or family member you refer, payable upon move in)
- Read through resident FAQs
- Stay updated on community news via the blog