Broncos or Seahawks? Get in the Superbowl Gift Card Drawing!
Tuesday, January 28th, 2014
$25.00 Pizza Gift Card Drawing – Who are you cheering for?
It may be cold outside, but discussion of the upcoming Superbowl is heating things up around the Lexington Heights office. There is a bit of division over what team is going to be victorious this next Sunday. The Denver Broncos have the most supporters among the staff – six in fact; while only two will be cheering for the Seattle Seahawks. Who are you cheering for? Tell us in the comments section on our Facebook post and we’ll put your name into a drawing for a $25.00 gift card for Tommy Chicago’s Pizza in Mendota Heights! From all the people who let us know where their loyalties lie, we’ll pick one lucky winner this Friday, January 31; just in time for you to make some plans for your Superbowl Party!
Planning Your Superbowl Party
Delivery & Carry-Out
2874 Minnesota 55, Eagan, MN
Chin Chin Chinese
981 Smith Ave S, West St Paul, MN 55118
1014 Smith Ave S, W St Paul, MN 55118
Papa Murphyâ€™s Take n Bake
1380 Duckwood Dr Eagan, MN
Haiku Japanese Bistro
754 Minnesota 110, Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Teresaâ€™s Mexican Resturant
762 Minnesota 110 #2, Mendota Heights, MN 55120
768 Minnesota 110, Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Great Superbowl Recipes
Zesty Italian Wings (Charityâ€™s Recipe)
Â· Chicken wings (package of approx. 24) Serves 6
Â· bottle of ZESTY Italian Dressing
1. Prepare wings by cutting off tips & cut in half at joint.
2. Marinade chicken in Italian dressing in a sealed container over night (shake every hour or so while you are awake of course.)
3. Put on lightly greased baking dish & bake at 425 till crispy (appx 45 min) Can be grilled as well.
4. If you like it extra “garlicky”, add a little minced garlic into the dressing. If you like it with some heat, add crushed red pepper flakes.
Charity says: “I like them a little spicy and enjoy dipping them in ranch or blue cheese dressing. YUMMO!”
Rotel Original Spicy Cheese Dip
Â· 1 lb. Box of Velveeta Cheese
Â· 1 10 oz. can of Original Rotel that is already minced
Â· 1 lb. Spicy Ground Pork Sausage medium strength hotness
Â· Scoops Corn Chips or Tortilla Chips – Big Bags!
1. I’ve cooked this recipe in both a crock pot as well as a double boiler. Either way works fine. I like the crock pot because I can put a lid on it and take it with me to the gathering and reheat once there.
2. -Turn crock pot on high.
3. – Brown your sausage.
4. – Drain sausage really well and blot extra grease up from the meat with paper towels.
5. -Pour in can of Rotel – juice and all into crock pot.
6. -Cut up the Velveeta into small chunks and pour into the crock pot.
7. – Add the sausage to the mixture in the crock pot.
8. – Turn crock pot down to Low temperature.
9. – Stir everything together, cover and let simmer.
10. – Check on the process about every 15 minutes or so until all is melted being sure to stir well.
11. – Turn the crock pot off once melted. Or keep on warm
12. â€“ Enjoy
Awesome & Easy Fruit Dip
Apples, Bananas, strawberries ectâ€¦
Greek Vanilla Yogurt
Cinnamon &/or Honey
Mix Ingredients together to your liking and start dipping.