Community Care Staff (Cleaner) – Eagle Ridge Apartments, Maple Grove (MN)
Eagle Ridge Apartments is seeking a full-time Community Care staff member to assist our apartment Community Manager and property staff in maintaining the operations of our 240-unit apartment community in Maple Grove, MN.
We have part-time Community Care staff employment availability as well (please inquire for more details about a part-time position).
As a Community Care staff member, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the beauty and cleanliness of our buildings, grounds, and apartments.
What we Provide
As part of our commitment to helping employees enjoy life to the fullest, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay (range DOQ)
- Vacation and sick time
- 6+ paid holidays
- Healthcare plans (we share the expense), plus HSA with additional employer contribution!
- Dental care options
- 401K with employer match (after 1 year of employment)
- Fun employee and community events
- Opportunity to live on site (with access to premium amenities)
On-site living reduces commute times and work costs for our staff, allowing them to focus on what matters – spending time with family, pursuing hobbies and interests, and enjoying life!
What You Provide
We strongly believe that a positive attitude, genuine desire to do a good job, dependability, and willingness to learn are more important than prior experience. And we can’t stress that enough!
We’re looking for someone with a superior work ethic who enjoys cleaning; someone who takes pride in their daily work; and someone who is detail-oriented and goes the extra mile.
Being able to work independently and be self-motivated are musts, but we also value a team player who can effectively communicate with our office staff as needed.
- Daily cleaning of all common areas of buildings
- Daily picking up of community grounds
- Cleaning of vacant apartments prior to new residents moving in
- Delivering notices and information to apartments as necessary
- Communicating with office staff as needed
- Assisting with various resident events 3 – 4 times per year
- All other duties as assigned by management
- 1 – 2 years cleaning or housekeeping experience (does not have to be in the apartment industry!). If you don’t have any experience, but are confident you have the other traits we’re looking for, please do not hesitate to apply!
- Demonstrated dependability
- Excellent physical condition with no restrictions
- Able to lift 40+ pounds and perform pushing and pulling activities
- Reliable attendance
- Schedule availability for weekdays and weekends
- Distance requirements apply if not living on site
- Physical exam, drug screening, and background check
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Superior work ethic and positive attitude
If you’re interested in joining the Condor team at Eagle Ridge, please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Community Care Staff Applicant – Eagle Ridge Apartments.”
We encourage you to include a brief overview of your qualifications, availability, and interest in the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!