Leasing Consultant — Salem Green Apartments
Condor Corporation is a progressive, owner-operated property management company with many long term employees to its credit. We know that our success depends on those in charge of caring for our communities and residents. When you work with us, you are truly an important part of our company! If you’re a talented, driven apartment-industry professional who wants to work for a company that cares, consider applying for a position on the Condor team.
Condor Corporation is looking for a dedicated professional to help our community manager maintain and develop a large apartment community in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota.
Responsibilities & Requirements
– Full-time position, including Saturdays on a rotating basis
– Enjoy leasing and maintain a high closing ratio (35% minimum)
– Commitment to resident service and satisfaction
– Facilitate leasing process for each prospective resident
– Accurately complete and maintain paperwork and reports
– Written and verbal communication with current and prospective residents and vendors
– Marketing duties including direct contact and limited work with online marketing
– Perform property inspections
– Assist coworkers as needed
– Demonstrate superior work ethic and positive attitude
– Leasing or sales experience required
– Demonstrated sales ability and delivery of business results
– Outgoing, positive, and persistent approach
– Excellent judgment and decision making
– Able to take direction, work as part of a team, and be self-sufficient
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Detail oriented and organized – able to handle a wide variety of responsibilities
– Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Rent Manager knowledge a plus
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Healthcare, HSA, and dental benefits
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
Part-time position available as well.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and availability. Use the subject line “Salem Green Leasing Consultant Job Applicant.” Please include a brief overview of your qualifications, availability, and interest in the position in the email.