Fall in love with Salem Green!
Monday, September 8th, 2014
The pool is closed, the kids are back in school, and the pumpkin spice lattes are rampant. It’s starting to feel more like fall every day! With the outdoor pool now closed, we wanted to remind you about all the other fun things you can do at Salem Green, even as the air gets crisper and the leaves change colors and fall.
– Take a dip in the indoor swimming pool
– Go for a walk around the community and enjoy the beautiful fall colors
– Don’t miss out on the Salem Green Halloween party (October 29 – more details to come)
– Relax in the sauna
– Reserve the party room for your next big football Sunday party – the large flat-screen TV is perfect for you sports fans!
– Work up a sweat in the fitness center
– Grab your jackets and take the kids to the playground for the afternoon
– Rent a basketball or tennis gear from the office and get a game going
– Take a canoe or the paddleboat out for a spin on the lake
– Fire up the grill and enjoy dinner at the lake
If you took any cool pictures while at the outdoor pool this summer, we would love to see them! Forward them to our Facebook page or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also feel free to post any fall pictures as the leaves change at Salem Green. We love seeing the creative ways our residents capture the beauty of the community. Thank you to those who have posted pictures already!