Fun Ways To Celebrate Father’s Day
Saturday, June 15th, 2013
Sunday 6/16 : Twins vs Detroit Tigers Game starts at 1:10PM
Tickets still available and starting at only $29
1695 Dodd Road, Mendota Hts
Inverwood Golf Course
1850 70th Street, Invergrove Hts
Take advantage of our 6 grills here at Lexington and try out this awesome recipe recommended by Sara.
Hard Chargin’ Blue Cheese Stampede Burger
2 lbs ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon black pepper
6 ounces blue cheese, brick cheese
12 ounces roasted red peppers, jar
6 portabella mushrooms
1.Preheat grill to a medium-high heat.
2. Combine ground beef, onion, Tabasco, honey, garlic salt, red pepper and pepper in a bowl; mix well.
3. Cut the blue cheese into 1oz squares.
4. Divide meat into 6 portions and form patties around the pieces of blue cheese.
5. Grill 8-10 minutes or until done.
6. Toast your buns and grill the portabella mushrooms.
7. Place patties on bun and top with roasted red peppers and portabellas.
The pool at Lexington Heights is open today, rain or shine!