Happy Thanksgiving From Eagle Ridge!
Tuesday, November 26th, 2013
A Season For Celebrating
Buca Di Beppo
- Opens at 11 AM
- Serves 3 for $49.95 or serves 6 for $89.95
- Serving turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberry sauce and their homemade favorite spicy Italian stuffing
Claddagh Irish Pub
- Open 11-7 PM
- Cost: Adults $22.95, Kids $9.95
- Salad bar, balsamic chicken breast, seafood pasta, turkey, ham, shepherdâ€™s pie and an assortment of house-made desserts.
Old Country Buffet (Carry out buffet!)
- Open 10:30- 7 PM
- Cost: Adults and Kids: $10.99
- Whatâ€™s on the menu: All the traditional holiday staples, including ham and turkey along with side dishes and desserts.
- No reservations necessary
A Season For Giving
One of the best feelings in the world is giving back to others, so why not help out this Thanksgiving? There are a few ways to get involved and volunteer this Thanksgiving.
Meals on Wheels – Thanksgiving Meals on Wheels, Inc. prepares 14,500 meals consisting of turkey, dressing, potatoes, peas, com, cranberries, rolls, pumpkin pie and milk, and delivers those meals to more than 2,700 families in need between 8 am and noon on Thanksgiving Day.
People Serving People – You can make a difference for the families at People Serving People by collecting much needed items for children and families staying with us this holiday season. Make a donation drive part of your family fun or invite a group of friends or colleagues to collect items together!
Salvation Army Holiday Volunteers, Twin Cities – Many of the opportunities don’t need any experience, just the willingness to help out. The Salvation Army needs people to prepare and serve Thanksgiving meals, deliver Thanksgiving food baskets, distribute winter coats, and many other tasks.
A Season For Giving Thanks
Earlier we asked you what you were thankful for. We also asked the Eagle Ridge Staff what they will be giving thanks for this Thanksgiving. Here’s what they said:
- Ginny: I am thankful for my beautiful life that includes great friends, family, co-workers and neighbors.
- Coty: I am thankful for friends and family and as an added bonus, Twizzlers Red Licorice
- Kelsey: I am thankful for my supportive family, friends and boyfriend. I wouldnâ€™t be where I am today without their love and support.
- Scott: I am thankful for friends old and new.
- Sam: I am thankful for my family.
- Chris: I am thankful for my beautiful girlfriend, Samantha.
- Cindy: I am thankful for a roof over my head and family.
- David: I am thankful to have a job in this struggling economy.
- Ashley: I am thankful for family.
- Jesse: I am thankful for family.
- Pam: I am thankful for my family. I love my two grand-kids, daughter and son in-law.
- George: I am thankful for my treatment that is going well, Patty and Eagle Ridge.
- Gary: I am thankful for my friends, family and co-workers
- Dave: I am thankful for my daughter’s health and happiness.