Leasing Consultant – Palm Cove Apartments
Condor Corporation is seeking a full-time Leasing Consultant to assist the Community Manager and property staff in maintaining and developing the operations of 352-unit apartment community in the Bradenton, FL.
We have part-time Leasing Consultant employment availability as well (please inquire for more details about a part-time position).
As a Leasing Consultant, you’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in and outside of the Rental Office – our leasing staff positions are far from sedentary! We provide hands-on service to both current and prospective residents.
The main focus of your role will be to generate traffic and secure apartment rentals through active engagement in the community’s sales and marketing strategy. You’ll also create genuine relationships with residents through quality, care, and service, and assist with the day-to-day operations of the property.
What we Provide
As part of our commitment to helping employees enjoy life to the fullest, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay (range DOQ)
- Vacation and sick time
- 6+ paid holidays
- Healthcare plans (we share the expense)
- Dental and vision care options
- Fun employee and community events
- Opportunity to live on site (with access to premium amenities)
On-site living reduces commute times and work costs for our staff, allowing them to focus on what matters – spending time with family, pursuing hobbies and interests, and enjoying life!
What You Provide
We strongly believe that a positive attitude, genuine desire to do a good job, and eagerness to learn are more important than prior experience. We’re looking for someone with a superior work ethic who enjoys fostering and building relationships; someone who takes pride in their daily work; and someone who is detail-oriented and goes the extra mile.
Being able to work independently and be self-motivated are musts, but we also value a team player who can effectively communicate with and contribute to the rest of the staff.
- Play an active role in the community’s sales, leasing, and marketing initiatives (including direct contact, phone, email, and limited work with online/digital marketing and advertising).
- Guide prospective residents on informative, compelling tours of the community and apartments, resulting in new leases.
- Maintain our brand of providing outstanding living and service at an exceptional value.
- Maintain a high closing ratio (35% minimum).
- Facilitate the leasing process for each prospective resident.
- Facilitate the move-in process for new residents and the move-out processes for current residents moving on.
- Complete and maintain paperwork and reports accurately.
- Provide genuine, excellent customer service to current residents.
- Participate in clear and respectful communication with vendors and other staff.
- Perform property inspections.
- Assist with and be present for community events that bring residents together.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Management.
- 1 – 2 years customer service or sales experience (does not have to be in the apartment industry!). If you don’t have any experience, but are confident you have the other traits we’re looking for, please do not hesitate to apply!
- Demonstrated sales ability and delivery of business results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Rent Manager knowledge is a plus!
- Reliable attendance
- Full-time (40 hours per week) Monday – Friday
- Available on Saturdays from 10 AM – 4 PM on a rotating basis (with one day off during the week)
- Must live within a 30-minute drive of community if not living on site
- Physical exam, drug screening, and background check
- A passion for great communication, both written and verbal
- Outgoing, positive, and persistent approach
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Superior work ethic and positive attitude
If you’re interested in joining the Condor team, please email your resume and availability to email@example.com with the subject line “Palm Cove Apartments Leasing Consultant Applicant.”
We encourage you to include a brief overview of your qualifications, availability, and interest in the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!