Porter – Palm Cove Apartments
Condor Corporation is seeking a full-time Porter to assist the Community Manager and property staff in maintaining and developing the operations of 352-unit apartment community in Bradenton, FL.
We have part-time Porter employment availability as well (please inquire for more details about a part-time position).
As a Porter, you’ll enjoy spending time outdoors and you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty! Your main objective is to provide an exceptional living environment for residents and maintain the integrity of the community through upkeep of grounds, buildings, and other common areas. Our porter needs an eye for detail and a passion for getting things just right. You know that person who sees a picture on the wall that’s slightly askew and feels a burning need to adjust it immediately? If that’s you…keep reading!
What we Provide
As part of our commitment to helping employees enjoy life to the fullest, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay (range DOQ)
- Vacation and sick time
- 6+ paid holidays
- Healthcare plans (we share the expense)
- Dental care and vision options
- Fun employee and community events
- Opportunity to live on site (with access to premium amenities)
On-site living reduces commute times and work costs for our staff, allowing them to focus on what matters – spending time with family, pursuing hobbies and interests, and enjoying life!
What You Provide
We strongly believe that a positive attitude, genuine desire to do a good job, and eagerness to learn are more important than prior experience. We’re looking for someone with a superior work ethic who enjoys fostering and building relationships; someone who takes pride in their daily work; and someone who is detail-oriented and goes the extra mile.
Being able to work independently and be self-motivated are musts, but we also value a team player who can effectively communicate with and contribute to the rest of the staff.
- Daily cleaning of all common areas of buildings and property grounds
- Light maintenance
- Power washing
- Assisting landscaping staff
- Light painting as needed
- Polite, professional communication with office staff to fulfill needs of residents and community
- All other duties as assigned by Management
- Porter/groundskeeper experience preferred, but not necessary
- Excellent physical condition with no restrictions
- Able to lift 25+ pounds
- Reliable attendance
- Able to work outdoors and in heat
- On-site living preferred (otherwise must live in close proximity to property)
- Physical exam, drug screening, and background check
- Takes pride in work
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Superior work ethic and positive attitude
If you’re interested in joining the Condor team, please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Porter Applicant.” If you are a current resident at Palm Cove Apartments, please note that in the email!
We encourage you to include a brief overview of your qualifications, availability, and interest in the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!