The hot weather has arrived and it’s time to join your neighbors for a dip in the pool! The pool will be open between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily.
The pool is for the use of all residents and their guests. To ensure everyone is able to enjoy the pool safely, we ask that you and your guests follow the rules below while at the pool. Please keep this list handy and periodically review the rules, especially if you use the pool frequently. Thank you for help in making the pool an enjoyable place for all!
1. Swimming is always at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. Always observe all posted signage and rules.
2. Management reserves the right to deny use of the pool to anyone whose behavior may jeopardize their own safety or the safety of others, and to anyone who violates the pool rules.
3. Smoking is prohibited in the swimming pool area.
4. Persons under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult resident (18 years or older).
5. Proper swim attire is required.
6. All swimmers must shower thoroughly before entering the pool. Swimmers who leave the pool to use the rest room must rinse off before returning to the pool.
7. People with infectious or communicable diseases may not use the pool. Anyone who has any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open scabs, blisters, etc., are not to use the pool due to the risk of infection.
8. Children who are not toilet trained must wear plastic pants over a diaper.
9. Spitting, spouting water, blowing the nose, etc., in the pool is prohibited.
10. Glass containers or other breakable items are not allowed in the pool or around the pool deck area.
11. No running, boisterous, or rough play will be allowed in the pool, on the pool deck, or in other common areas.
12. All guests must be accompanied by an adult resident. Residents must use reasonable judgement regarding the number of guests invited to the pool at any one time. During heavy use, management may restrict the number of guests allowed.
13. The safety equipment is for emergency use only. Familiarize yourself with its location and do not allow any other use.
14. Suntan lotions and oils are allowed on the pool deck; however, before entering the pool, a swimmer must shower off all lotions and oils. When using these products, please cover your chair with a beach towel.
15. Music may be played on the pool deck, but the use of headphones is strongly suggested. No loud music, yelling, or any kind of excessive noise is allowed.
16. The entrance to the pool must remain locked at all times. Do not prop open any gates or doors.
17. Air mattresses, inner tubes, and all other large inflatable items are prohibited.
18. Management is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
19. Please help maintain the pool area by disposing of all trash and recyclables properly.
20. Swimming after hours is dangerous and strictly prohibited. Heavy doses of chemicals are added to the water at night and may cause eye and skin damage.
21. If, for any reason, the pool is unsafe to swim in, it will be closed immediately. It will not re-open until management deems it to be safe.
22. Except when allowed by law, no pets are permitted in the pool area.