Lexington Heights, located in the tranquil community of Mendota Heights, offers a lifestyle that truly goes Beyond the Expected. You’ll enjoy being near the excitement of the Twin Cities, while relaxing at home in a peaceful suburban setting. Lexington Heights is owned and managed by Condor Corporation, a family-owned company that prides itself on providing outstanding living at an exceptional value. Life is better at Lexington Heights Apartments. We’re excited to welcome you as our newest resident!
Connect with us
Office Phone: 651-452-8826
After-Hours Maintenance: 651-788-0763
Email: Send us an emailApply online
Office HoursMonday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
*Please call to schedule a visit if you cannot make it during these hours.
- Large homes: 808 – 1221 square feet!
- 4 -9 full-size closets
- Full-size washer and dryer available
- Or washer/dryer hook ups
- Select newly remodeled homes featuring:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood laminate flooring
- Modern lighting
- New cabinetry and countertops
- 75-square-foot balcony or patio
- Lake and courtyard views
- Painted accent walls
- Heat and water included in rent
- Air conditioning
- Cable and internet ready
- Gyp-crete soundproofing
- Sorry, no cats or dogs
At Lexington Heights, we’re committed to making your living experience convenient and enjoyable. We offer amenities that will make your life easier – and more fun! Save money on your summer pool pass, gym membership, and even hotel costs when you have overnight guests. We’ve thought of everything you’ll need, and want, in your new community.
- Heated underground parking
- Automated car wash and car vacuum
- Newly remodeled party room
- Game room with large flat-screen TV, ping-pong, billiards, and darts
- TV lounge area
- Fitness Center with sauna and locker rooms
- Large outdoor swimming pool with sundeck
- BBQ grill picnic areas
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Coin-operated laundry on each floor
- Additional storage rooms on each floor
- Controlled-access buildings with camera system
- Elevator access
- Trash chutes
- Plenty of guest parking
- Nearby parks with softball diamond, fishing, playground, and sand volleyball (walking distance)
Services and Features
The caring and professional staff at Lexington Heights Apartments is committed to providing quality service designed to make your life easier. At Lexington Heights, we’re happy to offer:
- On-site management – Lexington Heights is our home too!
- 24-hour on-site emergency maintenance
- Dedicated caretakers who clean the building and grounds daily
- A website where you can easily:
- Pay your rent via credit card, debit card, or e-check
- Ask the office a question
- Fill out a survey
- And more!
- Media that allows you to keep up with the latest community news. Find us on:
- Community newsletter
- Planned resident social activities
- Mail and package acceptance (delivery upon request)
- Office supplies: make copies, use the fax machine, or purchase stamps
- Apartment sitting while you’re out of town:
- Water plants
- Feed small pets
- Pick up mail
Map and Directions
Please use the map above to find us, or feel free to call for directions. We’re standing by – ready to help you find your new home!