Eagle Ridge Apartments is seeking a full-time Leasing Consultant to assist the Community Manager and property staff in maintaining and developing the operations of our 240-unit apartment community in Maple Grove, MN.
About Eagle Ridge Apartments
Eagle Ridge Apartments is a 240-unit residential apartment community in Maple Grove, MN, set just off the 290 acre Eagle Lake. We’re a picturesque property with lots of mature landscaping, great amenities, and truly spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartment homes. We’re minutes from Maple Grove’s retail, dining, arts, entertainment, and recreation options.
The Eagle Ridge staff work closely together on a daily basis to maintain our community’s operations. With our combined experience and our unique personalities and skill sets, we create a super-team of multi-housing professionals!
Leasing Consultant: Job Overview
As a Leasing Consultant, you’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in and outside of the Rental Office – our leasing staff positions are far from sedentary! We provide hands-on service to both current and prospective residents.
The main focus of your role will be to generate traffic and secure apartment rentals through active engagement in the community’s sales and marketing strategy. You’ll also create genuine relationships with residents through quality, care, and service, and assist with the day-to-day operations of the property.
What We Provide
As part of our commitment to helping employees enjoy life to the fullest, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Competitive pay ($20 – $23 per hour, depending on qualification)
- Vacation and sick time
- 6+ paid holidays
- Healthcare plans (we share the expense!), plus HSA with additional employer contribution
- Dental care options
- 401K with employer match (after 1 year of employment)
- Fun employee and community events
- Opportunity to live on site (with access to premium amenities)
On-site living reduces commute times and work costs for our staff, allowing them to focus on what matters – spending time with family, pursuing hobbies and interests, and enjoying life!
What You Provide
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, genuine desire to do a good job, and an eagerness to learn; someone with a superior work ethic who enjoys fostering and building relationships; someone who takes pride in their daily work; and someone who is detail-oriented and goes the extra mile.
Being able to work independently and be self-motivated are musts, but we also value a team player who can effectively communicate with and contribute to the rest of the staff.
- Play an active role in the community’s sales, leasing, and marketing initiatives (including direct contact, phone, email, and limited work with online/digital marketing and advertising).
- Guide prospective residents on informative, compelling tours of the community and apartments, resulting in new leases.
- Maintain our brand of providing outstanding living and service at an exceptional value.
- Maintain a high closing ratio (35% minimum).
- Facilitate the leasing process for each prospective resident.
- Facilitate the move-in process for new residents and the move-out processes for current residents moving on.
- Complete and maintain paperwork and reports accurately.
- Provide genuine, excellent customer service to current residents.
- Participate in clear and respectful communication with vendors and other staff.
- Perform property inspections.
- Assist with and be present for community events that bring residents together.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Management.
- 1 – 2 years customer service or sales experience (does not have to be in the apartment industry!).
- Demonstrated sales ability and delivery of business results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – Rent Manager knowledge is a plus!
- Must live on-site or within ~15 miles of the property
- Reliable attendance
- Available on Saturdays from 10 AM – 4 PM on a rotating basis (with one day off during the week)
- Physical exam, drug screening, and background check
- A passion for great communication, both written and verbal
- Outgoing, positive, and persistent approach
- Ability and eagerness to learn
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Superior work ethic and positive attitude
About our Property Management Company
Condor Corporation owns Eagle Ridge Apartments as well as 6 other apartment communities in Minnesota and Florida. We’re a family-owned company committed to providing outstanding living at an exceptional value since 1981. We are proud to say that nearly half of our employees have been with us for over 5 years! More than anything we could say, we think this speaks volumes about the value we see in our staff, and the value our staff see in the workplace at Condor Corporation.
Our family-centric approach informs everything we do – from maintaining the quality of our communities and apartments; to building a relationship of trust and service with our residents; to fostering long-term, mutually beneficial connections with our staff.
Why Join Our Team?
Join a team of dedicated professionals who care about what they do, and who they do it for.
Here are just a few reasons to come work with Condor:
- History of long-term employment
- On-the-job training
- Opportunities for growth
- Competitive pay
- On-site living – no more long commutes!
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Healthcare and dental benefits
- 401K matching
- A positive, fun work environment
- A wide range of other perks, benefits, and community!
Condor Corporation is proud to work with people who share our passion for our company, communities, and residents.
If you’re looking for a workplace where you can learn on the job, be rewarded for effort and attitude, and feel like part of a community, Condor Corporation is the perfect fit. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply and join us as part of the Condor family!
If you’re interested in joining the Condor team at Eagle Ridge Apartments, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and the subject line: Eagle Ridge Apartments Leasing Consultant. In the email, we encourage you to include a brief overview of your qualifications and availability.
We look forward to hearing from you!